1. Welcome to Onlydesigned's social forum for design! This is the place if you like architecture, industrial design, interior design, graphic design or fashion. Please click here to register for a free account and gain access to post replies, view user profiles, and send Private Messages to other users!

List of logo ideas and inspiration!

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by Laurentius, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Laurentius Administrator

I have spent some time finding good and interesting logo designs for you to look at. Here is a list of good blog posts with logos, enjoy!

[​IMG]

This is a top list of the world's best logo's: http://www.goodlogo.com/top.250/interval/1

Logo Inspiration
    If you have another logo resource, please post it below in a post and I will update the list!

Attached Files:

carmel, Josh Tyson, gaultney and 3 others like this.
  2. Cleo Designer

Thank you for that, I'll check later if I can find some more resources for this thread. Very good work.
  3. ekkanh Junior Designer

Great stuff Laurentius, the last link containing logos with hidden messages were awesome, that's whats a logo is all about. The hidden message or the purpose of it, is what defines a good logo.
  4. alexclark Intern

Very nice post i really like it thanks for sharing.
  5. Laurentius Administrator

I just updated the list with some more recent logo designs, enjoy!
    gaultney likes this.
  6. gaultney Designer

Epic collection of inspiration, I love to just sit and go through every single one of those wonderful logos. :D
  7. carmel Junior Designer

Great post, thank you for sharing those with us all!;)
  8. Legodice Junior Designer

This list is really good, some of those logos are quite clever. :)
  9. ruby Intern

Excellent posting. Thanks for keeping us updated with such intriguing stuff. Looking forward to hearing from you again
  10. Jiya Intern

That's so nice collection you posted here. All the top class logos together are looking so cool. Every body have his own choice and interest so i am telling my that i most of all like the logo of apple.